Squire and Partners employs over 150 architects and architectural assistants, who are supported and encouraged throughout their architectural studies, and can find a range of work from small bespoke commissions through to substantial mixed-use developments and urban masterplans.
We reward hard work with a lively social life, including annual office trips which in recent years have included Istanbul, Athens and Zurich.
We are currently recruiting for a creative and enthusiastic 3D architectural visualiser to expand and fill the following vacancy in our London office. You will be working closely alongside the architectural and interior design teams, in translating and interpreting from design concepts through to photo-realistic images for competitions and planning through to construction.
• Minimum of 5 years’ CGI experience.
• You will have a proven track record of delivering creative and atmospheric exterior and interior CGIs. Along with animations using Unreal, Twin Motion or similar.
• Natural artistic flair for design and style, a keen eye for detail and composition.
• The CGIs will range from concept, competition, through planning all the way to final construction.
• Comfortable working to deadlines both within a team environment and individually.
• Self-motivated, able to communicate effectively, and inspire those around you.
• You can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of 3ds Max, V-Ray, Corona, Rail Clone and Photoshop, Unreal, Twin Motion, Enscape, Sketchup.
• Knowledge of Matte Painting, Rhino, Revit and Microstation would be advantageous.
• A self-driven desire for new technology and adaptability.
• An architectural or interior design background is beneficial but not a necessity.
• All candidates must have excellent verbal and written English skills.
• We encourage overseas candidates but you must be eligible to work in the UK.
• Candidates will be selected on the strength of their portfolio so please only include your best work.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience. Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 20+ days holiday, medical, regular social events and office trips, cycle to work scheme, child care voucher scheme and more!
Please apply directly with CV and portfolio samples (less than 6MB total or web link) to email@example.com or Recruitment at Squire & Partners, The Department Store, 248 Ferndale Road, SW9 8FR.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We do not accept applications from employment agencies or sub-contractors.