Squire and Partners employs over 150 architects and architectural assistants, who are supported and encouraged throughout their architectural studies, and can find a range of work from small bespoke commissions through to substantial mixed-use developments and urban masterplans.
We reward hard work with a lively social life, including annual office trips which in recent years have included Istanbul, Athens and Zurich.
We are currently recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic 3D architectural design-visualiser to expand and fill the following vacancy in our London office.
This is a permanent position working closely alongside the architectural and interior design teams in translating and interpreting - from design concept through to photo-realistic - images for planning and final designs through to construction.
• Minimum of 5 years’ CGI experience.
• A proven track record of delivering superior quality exterior and interior CGIs.
• Natural artistic flair for design, a keen eye for detail and composition.
• The CGIs will range from concept design, through planning all the way to final construction.
• Comfortable working to deadlines both within a team environment and individually.
• Self-motivated, able to communicate effectively, and inspire those around you.
• You can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of 3ds Max, V-Ray, RailClone and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of Matt Painting, Rhino, Revit and Microstation would be advantageous.
• An architectural or interior design background is beneficial but not a necessity.
• All candidates must have excellent verbal and written English skills.
• We encourage overseas candidates but you must be eligible to work in the UK.
*Candidates will be selected on the strength of their portfolio so please only include your best work.
Please apply with CV/Portfolio (file size under 6MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘CGI’.